New Infected Mushroom album, has a much stronger dubstep influence than precious releases. It is definitely a departure from their past 2 albums in that there isn't such a heavy rock/metal influence. The general feel of it is different as well, not so much trippy as it is dancey. On the other hand that doesn't necessarily make it a bad album, I'm especially a fan of "The Messenger 2012" and their cover of "The Pretender". The past 2 times I saw them live, they had preformed the latter and it was awesome, the album version, in going with the theme of the album, isn't as heavy and raw sounding though, which is a bit of a let down for me. In general I feel that this album is similar to "Converting Vegetarians" in that it opens a new direction for the group to go in and critics will be critics and hate it for that, but Infected is a solid group IMO and I'd like to see where they go from here.
Ifile : http://ifile.it/wlbkci4/IMushroom-2012_Megazik.org.rar
Jumbofiles : http://jumbofiles.com/ahl746o0i2rm/IMushroom-2012_Megazik.org.rar.html
Hotfile : http://hotfile.com/dl/155465560/64a2fac/IMushroom-2012_Megazik.org.rar.html
UploadHero : http://uploadhero.com/dl/8Tjr5kah
UpToBox : http://uptobox.com/gcnbhtqweikb
2Shared : http://www.2shared.com/file/w7QPkGDc/IMushroom-2012_Megazikorg.html
1Fichier : http://zz8oci.1fichier.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment